Derma Roller for Acne Removal CE and RoHS Certificate
1. Scar removal including acne scar removal or treatment.
2. Stretch mark removal. 3. Anti ageing.
4. Anti wrinkle 5. Cellulite treatment/ cellulite reduction or removal.
6. Hair loss treatment/ hair restoration.
7. Hyper pigmentation treatment.
Needle Lenghth and Use By :
0.20mm--Home Use 1.00mm--Medical Use
0.25mm--Home Use 1.50mm--Physician Use
0.30mm--Home Use 2.00mm--Physician Use
0.50mm--Clinical Use 2.50mm--Physician Use
0.75mm--Clinical Use 3.00mm--Physician Use
Treatment time suggestion: 6-8 sessions recommended, with 4-6 weeks intervals.
Visual and noticeable improvement in a few days from the first treatment
Cost effective - there's no investment needed unlike equipments such as laser.
Short healing time , No permanent damage or injury
No bruising, infection, discoloration or other complications
Extremely high absorption of any active ingredients
Almost all skin types can be treated
Thickens the dermis without damaging or removing epidermis.
Do not use on skin with irritation, contatgious skin, fungal infection skin, acne, rosacea,etc.if you are unsure of your skin traits, please consult a dermatologist before use, please stop for advice if there is skin allergies.
Clean the derma roller
Soak about 5~8 minutes with 75% alcohol, or use ultraviolet to disinfect for about 45 minutes
Please store it carefully, it should be placed out of reach of children
All derma roller are disposable and personal use, do not share.
Caution after use:
1. do not stay place with high temperature or high heat. To avoid the steam, sauna, hot spring
2. do not use scrub, exfoliationg products, do not do diamond dermabrasion, or micro dermabrasion care with one week after the derma roller treat.
3. normal skin care will be ok, do not use irritating skin care products.