IP65 Fingerprint Access Controller, Fingerprint Reader
FAC300 is an innovative biometric fingerprint reader for access control applications, offering unparalleled performance using an advanced algorithm for reliability, precision and excellent matching speed. It features the fastest commercial-based fingerprint matching algorithm and high-performance, high-image quality optical fingerprint sensor. It offers the flexibility to be installed standalone or with any third party panel that supports 26-bit Wiegand. The user can be enrolled by administrator card when the device works as a standalone access control. TCP/IP and RS232/485 are available that the device can be used in different network. TCP/IP communication makes sure the data transition between the device and the PC can be easily done within several seconds. It can be used in tough environment because of the IP65 protection index and the wide range of operating temperature. Features:
· Fingerprint reader with durable and highly accurate optical sensor.
· 1 touch a-second user recognition
· Stores 1,500 templates, 10,000 cards and 100,000 transactions.
· Reads Fingerprint and/or Card
· Optional integrated smart card reader
· Built-in Serial and Ethernet ports
· Tamper-proofs switch and alarm outputs
· Request-to-exit and alarm contacts
· Real-time 1-touch data export 3rd party hosted & non-hosted applications.
· Audio-Visual indications for acceptance and rejection of valid/invalid fingers.
· IP65 protection index
· Wide range of operating temperature
|ID card Capacity
||RS232/485, TCP/IP, USB-host
|Access Control Interface for
||Advanced Access Control, Wiegand Out/IN.
||Input & Output
||-10 °C- 60 °C
|Index of Protection:
Other hot selling fingerprint products: