High Qulity Milking Parlor Milk Flow Meter for Cow Milking System
Item: Flow Milk Meter
Usage: Can be used for all milking parlor.
Model: 30kg for cows
Flow Milk Meter
The Flow Milk Meter is an importante management tool for the progressive dairymen. Use to select high producing cows for future breeding, for culling low producers and for checking results of supplementary feeding. Flow Milk Meter retains a small percentage of the yield in a calibrated flask from which the cow's total yield may be read in either pounds or kilograms. A representative sample can be easily taken for butterfat analysis. The Meter fits into the long milk tube between each milking cluster and the milk pipeline and is designed for cleaning in place. Flow Milk Meter is compatible with any standard milking machine and can be mounted either permanently with the V-block mounting kit (furnished) or portable rapid mounting clamp.
1. Measures TOTAL YIELD from each cow in kilograms or Liter of milk.
2. Operates to ICAR accuracy requirement enabling its use for HERD TESTING.
3. Has an exclusive NON-LINEAR scale to ease reading small yields.
4. Takes a PROPORTIONAL sample for fat evaluation.
5. Simple RESET after reading milk yield.
6. With NO DISMANTLING is washed in place with rest of machine.
7. Has LOW RESISTANCE to milk flow, ensuring no reduction in milking rate.
8. VACUUM FLUCTUATIONS do not affect yield accuracy.
9. Has NO small parts to block up.