Sintered SmCo magnet
1. Bonded SmCo magnets are made with ground sintered SmCo magnet
2. The powder is mixed with resin and molded like NdFeB bonded magnet
3. It needn't to be coated because it is difficult to be eroded and oxidized
4. SmCo magnet is widely used in motors, watch, transducers, instruments, positional detector, generators, radar and more
5. High (BH) max, high Br and high Hc with high operating temperature, low temperature coefficient, counter-demagnetization, decay resistance
6. Our main products cover SmCo5 and Sm2Co17 magnets, samarium cobalt powder and various assemblies and more.
7. Custom-made orders are welcome...
For more detail info, please feel free to visit our website or inquire us at any of your convenience.
|(BH)max(kJ/m 3 )
|Recoil permeability µ r
|Recoil temperature coefficient of Br. (%/° C)
|Magnetizing field (Ka/m)
|Density(g/cm 3 )
|Ring crushing strength constant (N/mm 2 )