This product is mainly used for stopping massive haemorrhage of limbs under field conditions or in a normal pre-hosital emergency. The injured can implement the hemostatic device with one hand .
||Nylon and plastic bar
||1. For single use only so as to prevent cross infection in operation and friendly to environment.
2. In shape of flat strips and grain to avoid skidding with good elastility.
||It is used to block venous return temporarily before intravenous infusion or blood drawing in all hospitals and clinical stations. It can also be used in first aid, blood station as well as home emergency.
1. 100% Effective. Proven to be 100% effective during USAISR testing.
2. Durability. The SOFTT is constructed of quality, high strength materials. The tourniquet handle is machined from a solid piece of aircraft aluminum and maintains its strength in the most extreme temperatures.
3. No Velcro® is used to maintain tension. This greatly reduces the chance of accidental release of the tourniquet during patient movement. Our buckle will also perform when dirty, muddy or sandy. Blood + sand = mud. Velcro® does not work when it is dirty.
4. Safety set screw prevents accidental release of pressure during tactical patient movement.
5. Dual locking rings provide a back up in the event of a broken ring.
6. Low maintenance. Safety screws and buckles are now factory coated with a rust preventative/lubricant
7. Repairable. The SOFT Tourniquet can be easily repaired if it is damaged. 550 cord, boot laces or zip ties can be used to replace the tri-rings. Nothing is indestructible and being able to repair equipment in the field is a necessity for soldiers.
Apply around limb
Clip buckle together and tighten strap
Twist windlass until bleeding is controlled
Secure windlass in tri-ring
Any inquiries,please feel free to contact me:
number phone: 0086-137-8900-8416